• Praveen
    I would like to alter the application to display some pictures once the scanning is done.
    Is it possible?
  • Admin
    What kind of pictures? The rendered image of 3d model from different angles?
  • Praveen
    No, maybe custom pictures once the scan is rendered.
  • Admin
    Do you have an example? Custom pictures like the user's captured image? Or what kind of image?
  • Praveen
    Sure, I would like to show some custom made images like our company logo or maybe some images that say success with the branding on the bottom once the scanning is done. Can we do iT?
  • Praveen
    Or maybe based on the scan output sent to the computer, I would like to process some data from the scan and I would like to display one of the five pictures that I have on the screen of the application. Do you think it is clear? I can talk to you over the phone if you need more information,
  • Praveen
    Any updates on this regard?
  • Praveen
    reply="Eric;310
  • Eric
    The scan output is an OBJ file, which you can potentially modify to add additional data, including a logo. We add a Bellus3D logo to the inside of the model when we upload it to Sketchfab, which you can see for example (turn to see the back of the head):

https://sketchfab.com/models/6d78a7ffafed472683388fc4cb43d848

If you want our Face Camera app to do that automatically with a custom logo, please add it to Feature Request and we will consider it.
  • Praveen
    Thanks for your reply, Eric. However I am envisioning a scenario like this.
    I would like to scan faces using the Bellus3D application. once I get a scanned output(obj) I would like to send the file remotely to my computer(and you have provided options to do that). My computer in turn, would analyze the file and will provide recommendations of your age/weight for instance. I would like to display any of these parameters (maybe one of 10 pictures saved in the tablet) once the scanning and processing is done as an end result in the app itself.
    Do you think this is doable? Or would you need more information?
  • Eric
    Once your computer gets the file, it is responsible for analyzing the file and displaying the output so I am not sure what else we need to provide form our side. You won't need to interface with our scanning app. Maybe I am missing something.
  • Praveen
    Thanks for the information Eric. In that case, can we by any chance run the software on any other tablet other than the Huawei Mediapad? Maybe in a windows based tablet?
  • Eric
    We will be supporting more Android devices soon. We have tested Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and it works fine. We may also release a Windows SDK in the near future.
  • Praveen
    Okay, thats very clear. What would be your advise if I have to run the software or integrate your software to a windows tablet today?
  • Eric
    I suggest you use our Face Camera with an Android tablet and write output to a network drive on a Windows tablet if you need it today.
  • Praveen
    Can we run the application from a Windows tablet using an Android Emulator or anything similar?
  • Eric
    That won't work. Anyway, we will be releasing a Windows SDK in the near future so perhaps you want to wait for that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Bellu3d Developers Forum!

You will receive an invitation email to join our forum once you have registered at our website: http://bellus3d.com/order